Season’s Greetings, Friends!

Hello everyone!

I am now on Cayman Brac, one of Grand Cayman’s sister islands.  I have been busy getting ready for the first Grouper Moon Educator Workshop tomorrow afternoon!  I am so excited!!  You can expect a full report soon!

We had quite a rainstorm this afternoon.  The kind my dad calls a “frog strangler”.  This got  me wondering how things are going back home in Seattle?  Just before I left, the weather report was predicting snow.  Sadly, I have heard from a few sources that the snow has yet to make its entrance.  Sorry everyone, no snow day yet!!

In any case, I have a couple photos to share with you all that I took on Grand Cayman the other night.  They are of a house a few blocks from where I was staying.  They appear to be truly in the holiday spirit.  I thought you might enjoy them, so here they are:

They really get into the spirit around here!!

HappyHolidaysCI2

Alright, I am off to bed!  But before I leave, 10 golden doubloons go to the first student who can answer the following question:  As you know, I am on an island called Cayman Brac.  What does the word “Brac” mean?

Cheers!

Todd

2 thoughts on “Season’s Greetings, Friends!